Duties Reimbursement Program
We are happy to offer reimbursements on duties incurred (if any) on your package shipment, up to a maximum value equal to your merchandise subtotal (after discounts, excluding any shipping fee).
What is covered:
- Duties charged on your package by your regional Customs office.
What is not covered (if any):
- Taxes/VAT, customs clearance processing fees, postal/mailbox related fees, and courier-related charges.
How to request for duties reimbursement?
1. Upon delivery of your package, the customer shall make payment of duties/taxes collected by the post office or customs agency.
2. Retain the official customs itemized bill and the payment receipt issued by your postal carrier or customs agency. The bill or document should clearly indicate the amount for the duties portion.
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar days of the delivery date to submit a request.
4. We reserve the right to make the final decision on the reimbursement request.
Include the following in the email:
- Your order number
- Duties portion amount.
Attach clear photos of the following with your email:
- Official customs bill + payment receipt
- Shipping label on the shipping box.
4. Upon verification, a refund will be issued in USD to your original form of payment. The refund will be equivalent to the amount charged in your local currency after currency exchange. Exchange rates are based on the rates offered by the banks in Taiwan the day of.
Terms and Conditions of the Duties Reimbursement Program
1. We reserve the right to verify the validity of payment receipts and customs bill.
2. Once a reimbursement is issued, your order will be considered final, and items in your order cannot be exchanged/returned for further refund.
3. If your order has previously been refunded or partially refunded for any other reason, a reimbursement request for duties will not be considered.
We reserve the right to discontinue and/or modify this program at any time without notice.